Monday, February 10, 2014

CDO Monti Scraps- J'aime Paris!





You can click on the image to see it full sized :)
Thank you for taking the time to do my tutorial. I hope you enjoy it, and would love to see your results, and receive your feedback! This tutorial was written by Mellie on February 10, 2014 and is copyright to me, the way I word thing's and the images that I use. All other images are copyright to their respective owners, including tubes/art, font, scrapkits and templates and should not be used without purchasing or written permission, nor without reading their terms of use. This tutorial is for education purposes only and is in no way intended to be used as any other purpose. This tutorial was written with the tube and kit in mind that is being shown, therefore, you may have to adjust your setting's should you choose to use images not suggested here, in this tutorial. For this tutorial, you will need to know several things. Paint Shop Pro (I am using version X), and a good working knowledge of how to operate it, masks, layer palettes and plug-in filters.

For this tutorial, you will need the following items:
Kit by Monti - at CDO
Tube by PinUp Toons - at CDO

Mask 39 by Moonbeams & Spiderwebs
Font of choice - I am using Cheri.

I will not give you every element placement on this tutorial, only the order in which I placed them. I drop shadow each and every layer when I do a tutorial, and sharpen when I resize so don't forget! Let's begin, shall we?

Begin by opening paper 5, shift + d, close original. Apply MB and SW Mask 39, layers>merge>group. 

Add element 86 as new layer. Image>Mirror, resize 75%.
Add frame 7 as new layer. Resize 65%. Tap blank middle areas with magic wand, add new layer, selections>modify>expand by 5 pixels and flood with paper 2, scale 70. Drag layer below frame layer. While selected, add largest image of tube (paste>new layer), position and selections>invert>on tube layer hit delete. Make sure it's above paper, but below frame layers. Deselect. 
Add word art 2 as new layer. Resize to 65%. Selections>select all>selections>float, add new layer, flood fill with white. Deselect, drag below word art layer and merge the two layers together.
Add element 3 as new layer.

Add your full tube image as new layer. Resize if desired.
Add element 86 as new layer, resize 65%.
Add name, and any effect to name desired.
Add copyright information for your artist (s)
Merge visible, copy/paste as new to crop. Save as, and you're done!
Thank you for doing this tutorial. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope to have more tutorials in the near future, so keep checking back. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment